Thursday, August 10, 2006

TILT

Things that I love, love, love

First off, I love summer. I love everything about the hot days and the sweat and the days off and the time to laze about in the sun. I am currently experiencing the end of summer blues, beacuse while it is still far from fall (particularly now that I am living a bit further south) I do return to work next week. Today I went in and pushed around furniture and unpacked boxes and already the classroom has begun to feel like my own... but still saying good-bye to summer and these lazy watermelon days is distressing.


I am also loving watermelon and fruit and carrot juice, squeezed freshy-fresh here at home and served up in my new cutesy juice cups. Polka dots don't get much cuter and a beverage doesn't get much healthier.


On another note, I am digging my new hair cut. All ready for back to school like in the good ole days. Jenna took good care of me today and I am feeling light-hearted and light-headed with the loss. I am loving the feel and the freedom, knowing that I will not have to blow dry my hair ever.

2 comments:

kristen said...

Being able to be free of the blow-dryer for EVER is liberating isn't it?? I've never been happier than when I cut off my hair this past spring and I've vowed to myself, to never fall prey to lusting for ponytails or shoulder skimming.....cute on others, not for me!!

nina beana said...

i love your hair, but i don't share your love for summer. just thinking about fall gets me all happy and legwarmery.

ps- your pic is famous! good feathery shot love!